Welcome to the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce online.
We are pleased that you have stopped by to visit us and hope that you discover some of the many opportunities and attractions throughout our region.
The Chamber is a non-profit association of business and professional people working together to make the Cabell and Wayne County area a better place to live and do business. If you are new to our area or are searching for a particular business or resource, check out our member listings in the Buyer’s Guide section. This section features area restaurants, shopping, entertainment and more. You will also find information about our organization and the business services we offer to our members. You can even join the Chamber online!
Need to make new business contacts? Check out two of the Chamber’s newest committees, the Young Professionals Committee and the Women 2 Women Committee, which are both open to Chamber members and non-members.
We look forward to your next visit!
President and CEO
Top 25 Reasons to Become a Member of the Huntington Regional Chamber
1. Works to stop job killing regulation
2. Fights Card Check and Captive Communications initiatives
3. Provides valuable legislative alerts
4. Lobbies to improve Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment Insurance rates
5. Helps fund valuable studies such as a Master Transportation plan for the region
6. Supports employee training through the Workforce Development Institute with MCTC
7. Fights to stop collective bargaining for local and state employees
8. Is working to lower local taxes and eliminate the B&O tax
9. Presents the largest gathering of business people in Tri-State at its Annual Dinner
10. Conducts an annual “Energy & Natural Resource Symposium” with top notch speakers
11. Conducts several high quality Business After Hours networking events each year
12. Presents the annual “View From the Capitol” event, a premier legislative event
13. Offers the free and insightful “Coffee & Conversation” speaker series
14. Provides a member “Buyer’s Guide” at www.huntingtonchamber.org
15. Offers free advertising in the Herald Dispatch
16. Provides a place to advertise your business at the annual Business After Hours Trade Show
17. Keeps you up to date with the Monday Morning Memo
18. Offers targeted business to business marketing through “E-Showcase” advertising
19. Provides members with a valuable directory of Chamber members and contact information
20. Refers your business to callers inquiring about business services and products
21. Offers leadership development through the Young Professional’s Committee
22. Provides valuable business to business discounts through the Chamber Advantage program
23. Provides professional women networking through the Women 2 Women Committee
24. Promotes downtown through the Downtown Live Committee
25. Connects you to over 2000 businessmen and women at over 500 companies in the region