The Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit association of business and professional people working together to make the Cabell and Wayne County area a better place to live and do business. The Chamber actively promotes area member businesses, works on community and regional issues, and advocates for business on governmental and legislative issues.
PRESIDENT AND CEO
Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce
The Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce seeks qualified candidates for the role of President and CEO. The Chamber is a public policy and business advocacy organization representing more than 500 companies and 2000 business people in Cabell and Wayne Counties. The Chamber is looking for a high-energy individual who has strong, high-level relationships with business leaders in the region; government leaders at the local, state, and federal levels; and a passion for creating a vibrant and prosperous business environment in the region.
In addition to leading the Chamber, the President is also responsible for the management of the Huntington Chamber Foundation, and HuntPAC, the Chamber’s Political Action Committee.
Ideal candidate qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Familiarity with local and regional business leaders and elected officials.
- A previous record of active work as a volunteer or employee of a Chamber of Commerce.
- A good understanding of the local, state, and federal political processes.
- Experience managing an organization with demonstrated abilities to manage budgets, analyze financial data, work with volunteers, and manage employees.
- Experience fundraising and managing events.
- Residence in Cabell or Wayne counties.
Inquiries will be held strictly confidential and resumes should be sent by August 19 to the interim President of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce:
P.O. Box 1509
Huntington, WV 25701