We want to celebrate you!
Cut the ribbon and pop the confetti canons, it's time to celebrate! Ribbon Cutting ceremonies are an exclusive members-only benefit to commemorate grand openings, new locations, business anniversaries, and location expansion. They serve as a public celebration, photo opportunity, and a way to generate publicity and awareness for your business!
Standard Ribbon Cutting
The standard ribbon cutting package is included in the first tier membership package.
- Invitations sent to local media, local and state officials, Chamber Ambassadors and the Chamber's Board
- Ceremonial scissors, ribbon, and confetti cannons (bio-degradable/water-soluble)
- Social media post made after the event
Enhanced Ribbon Cutting
The Enhanced Ribbon Cutting includes everything the standard ribbon cutting offers PLUS:
- Social media post made prior to the event
- Online gallery created for pictures
- Can take place outside of the regular business hours of Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
Ribbon Cutting Guidelines
Please keep in mind the guidelines and information below as you plan your ribbon cutting:
Ribbon Cutting Tips
Please keep the following ideas in mind when planning a ribbon cutting: